On the competitor’s product, the heated wire runs throughout the device. In contrast, the VersaRelief Wrap is powered by a single sheet of heated fabric. Thus, there is no risk of a crimped or severed wire rendering the product unsafe or inoperable. Even, full coverage heating which not only exceeds traditional heated wire from a performance standpoint but is also more, comfortable, efficient and far more durable.
- Warms up muscles quicker than traditional heat packs
- Rechargeable long-lasting battery (rated 500+ charges)
- Remote Key Fob controller for easy On/Off and temperature setting control
- Soft and comfortable, the heated wrap can be worn under clothing as a personal warming device
- Slim design so you can wear it under a shirt without the bulk
- Built-in Temperature Controller (w/LED indicator)
Because the VersaRelief Wrap is lightweight and thin, you can wear it everywhere you go comfortably and discreetly. Wear it at work, home, while hunting or the gym without anyone noticing. It’s even light and flexible enough to wear on the golf course! Designed to be slim and light, your belt works neatly beneath your clothes without revealing a single bump or bunch. With strong velcro grip, your heat stays securely in place. Made from breathable, elastic fabrics, you’ll never sweat or feel restricted by your VersaRelief Wrap.
Along with providing heating comfort, your VersaRelief Wrap can also be used as a personal warming device during those cold outdoor sporting events, hiking, and camping trips. And if you need ice, we’ve got your back with the Versa-Ice Pack, providing up to three hours of cold on the go. Don’t just think about it as a back-support product because it’s so much more!
What makes FabRoc™ unique?
- Converts 99% of electrical energy into heat
- Cannot overheat in normal use or product hot spots
- Self-regulating so there are no requirements for thermostats or fuses
- Resistant to most chemicals and to aging, weathering and ozone/uv exposure
- Not impacted by temperatures ranging from -58f to over 500f
- Waterproof, crushproof and stretchable (up to 200% elongation before rupture)